I've been tagged so I guess I'll do it.
What were you doing 10 years ago:
Oh the joys of high school at South Summit. It was 10th grade torture of waiting through drivers ed so you could have freedom (ha ha). Let's see February 10 years ago???? I was probably in the middle of practicing for drama and helping Wade finish up the wrestling season.
5 things on my to do list today?
1. Work out
2. Actually get ready for the day
3. Go run errands
4. Try to convince my almost 4 year old that he needs a nap.
5. Clean the house, make meals, change diapers, play "deigo" give horse rides etc. etc.
Things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
Well I would first pay off all my husbands medical school student loans and then if there happened to be some money left over I would like to live in a house one day and maybe go on an exotic trip or something fun.
2 of my bad habits:
The first is I can't say no. Anytime anyone asks me to babysit or help out some how I just can't say no (you may think it's not a bad habit but just ask my husband he'll let you know). I also take forever to get to bed. I'll say I am going to bed and then for some reason I don't get there until about an hour later.
5 places I have lived
1. Logan Ut. (currently)
2. Kirksville Mo
3. Cedar City Ut.
4. Provo Ut
5. Kamas Ut
Jobs I have had:
Kiddie Campus Day Care
Total Energy Day Care
Guardian Angel Babysitting
Dicks Drive In
Cleaning Condos (in Liberty Ut.)
5 things people don't know about me:
1. I like to sew and crochet blankets all though I am just a beginner, so well see how long it lasts.
2. I like to make cards.
3. I like to plan baby showers.
4. I like to ride horses, go fishing, and hiking with my husband.
5. I eat mac and cheese with my kids at least 3 times a week.